New Application for MRTB License
All members of the professions regulated by the Medical Rehabilitation Therapists (Registration) Board of Nigeria (MRTB) must have a valid and current license to practice within the borders of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Practicing without a current valid license is illegal and punishable under the Enabling Laws establishing the MRTB. New members of the professions who have never been licensed should first apply to the MRTB for Registration and Licensure, after which they MUST maintain their licensure annually thereafter.
Procedures of Application for MRTB License
- Register for a user account on the myMRTB Licensee Portal of the MRTB website. If you have ever been registered/licensed by the MRTB as at December 31, 2013; a user account has already been created for you. DO NOT create a new user account. Rather, call or email MRTB office to obtain your username and password.
- Once your user account is activated, complete your online Profile/Biodata in your MyMRTB Licensee account.
- After updating your profile in your myMRTB account, proceed to place an order for a MRTB License, and complete and online payment.
- OR (for a limited time: Complete the Old Online Application HERE.
- OR Complete a Paper Application at the MRTB Office
- Regardless of how you apply for a license, all licensee MUST have a user account, and update their profile in the myMRTB Licensee Portal.
- Also, all payments must be made directly to the Board through Remita
First Registration costs N35,000
For more information on how to make payment to the Board via Remita, please click here.
- Download a paper application of relevant forms below