CALL FOR ABSTRACTS
The first International Conference for Medical Rehabilitation Professionals (ICMRP) will be held on Wednesday- September 20th
, through Friday- September 22th
, 2017, in Lagos, Nigeria with the theme “Medical Rehabilitation Services in Community & Primary Health Care in Sub Sahara Africa.”
The goal of the Conference is to present the best new scientific research in areas of Medical Rehabilitation and its accessibility in the local Communities and at the Primary health care level. Please kindly respond to this call for paper/abstract submission. The deadline for the submission is July 31, 2017, 11:59 pm. For this maiden edition of MRTB International conference to succeed, your submissions are required.
- All abstract submissions must be made electronically through our online abstract submission system where you are required to first create an account.
- Abstracts for all papers and poster should be a maximum of 250 words.
- Abstracts for symposia and workshops should not exceed a total of 800 words.
- Should be as informative as possible and truly represent the intended presentation.
- The abstract should be outlined as follows:
- Should include a statement of the aims of the presentation, sufficient information to allow a delegate to learn what may be gained by attending the presentation and a strong concluding sentence in summary of the abstract.
- Three (3) keywords to help describe your paper.
- References, tables, diagrams or graphs should not be included in the abstract.
- No revisions can be made after the abstract submission deadline.
- Abstract should be written in clear and concise English, so that reviewers are able to focus solely on the scientific merits of the submission. Non-English speaking authors are encouraged to have their abstracts checked for grammar and spelling prior to submission. It is also assumed that the presenting authors will have adequate command of English to present and respond to questions. If that is not the case, the authors should choose a poster as their preference.
- The first author listed for each abstract serves as the presenting author and as the primary contact for all correspondence regarding the abstract.
- The abstract presenting authors must be one of the co-authors listed on the submitted abstract.
- The authors (Presenting, Co-authors) must have current practicing licenses of MRTB.
- All co-authors/presenters’ e-mail addresses must be provided.
- The committee reserves the right to accept or refuse any paper, symposium, workshop or e-poster and to allocate a session time or presentation type which differs from that applied for.
- Papers presented by the authors proxies will not be permitted except in an emergency such as illness or misadventure.